2020-2022 Ford Escape Passenger Side Front Bumper Bracket
If you're the owner of a 2020-2022 Ford Escape, you know that every part of this vehicle is designed to perform at the highest level. However, if you've noticed that your passenger side front bumper bracket is damaged or worn, it can compromise the appearance and safety of your vehicle. That's why we recommend upgrading to the Genuine OEM 2020-2022 Ford Escape Passenger Side Front Bumper Bracket.
Replacing the passenger side front bumper bracket on your 2020-2022 Ford Escape with the Genuine New Bracket (part number specific to your vehicle) is a simple job that can be done with basic tools and a low level of automotive repair skill.
- Socket set
- Torque wrench
- Clean rags
- Begin by locating the old or damaged passenger side front bumper bracket on your vehicle. The bracket is located on the underside of the front bumper and is held in place by several bolts.
- Use a socket set to carefully remove the bolts that hold the old bracket in place. There should be several bolts on the underside of the front bumper.
- Carefully remove the old bracket from the front bumper and set it aside.
- Take the new Genuine Ford Bracket and carefully align it with the mounting points on the front bumper.
- Insert the bolts that hold the new bracket in place and tighten them with a torque wrench, ensuring that they are torqued to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Test that the new passenger side front bumper bracket is securely attached and there is no looseness.
- Use a clean rag to wipe down the area to ensure that there is no dirt or debris on the new bracket or front bumper.
This installation should take less than 30 minutes to complete. If you have any questions or concerns, please refer to your vehicle's owner's manual or seek assistance from a qualified automotive technician.
This Part Ships Out in 2-3 Days
If you are in need of this part for a time sensitive repair, please text us at 832-722-4697 for availability before you order.