Attention Dealership Parts Managers or anyone with extra New OEM Parts.
Do you have 30 or more unwanted, obsolete, or non-returnable Genuine OEM parts?
Turn them into cash quickly!
What we pay
We pay 10% of dealer cost + a 10% Bonus on the total if the majority of the parts are for vehicles produced within the past 10 years, and are small parts weighing less than 5 pounds each. (With just a few parts this can really add up!)
We buy a group of parts from you that has a dealer cost of $7500.
- 10% of dealer cost = $750.00
- 10% newer model bonus =$75.00
- Your Total Payment = $825.00
Dealer cost is defined as the price that your dealership pays to the manufacturer for the parts.
Here’s how it works:
- Send us a complete list of your part numbers and general photos of the group of parts, and a photo of a few of the part number labels by text to 832-722-4697 [preferred] or email @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also send the parts directly to our warehouse for inspection. We’ll check them out and make you an offer.
- We will make you a cash offer on the entire group of parts.
- If we agree on a price, you bring us the parts in League City, TX or we will come get them (Houston - Galveston Area). If you are farther away, we can send you a prepaid shipping label.
- If sending the parts for inspection: If you don’t like our offer, we will return the parts to you at no charge.
- We pay you via PayPal, Cashapp, Direct Deposit, or Company Check. (Other arrangements can be made in most cases)
- Absolutely no aftermarket parts accepted.
- No parts with a value under $10.00 Please.
- Parts must be brand new, in the OEM packaging with part number labels attached (no handwritten part numbers please).
- No Sheetmetal, Body panels, bumpers, glass, airbags, nuts, bolts, hardware, gaskets, seals, or parts weighing over 10 pounds, please.