This Genuine OEM part is the BC3Z-18663-A Heater Outlet Tube Pipe designed for 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 models with a 6.2 engine. Exclusively intended for systems with non-dual zone AC, this component ensures efficient heat transfer by directing coolant flow from the engine to the heater core. If your current outlet tube pipe is damaged or corroded, replacing it with this part will restore proper heating functionality in your vehicle, keeping you comfortable in colder climates.
This part is indeed a brand new, genuine component, packaged directly from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). This is not an aftermarket item; it's exactly the same high-quality part you would receive from a new car dealership.
Tools Required: Pliers, Screwdriver, Drain Pan
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Estimated Time: 1-2 Hours
1. Begin by positioning a drain pan under the engine's radiator.
2. Open the petcock on the radiator and allow the coolant to drain into the pan.
3. After the coolant has drained, locate the heater outlet tube pipe.
4. Using pliers, squeeze the clamp holding the tube to the heater core and slide it back.
5. Carefully pull the old tube off the heater core and the engine.
6. Position the new heater outlet tube pipe and push it onto the heater core and engine connection points.
7. Slide the clamp back in place with the pliers to secure the new tube.
8. Close the petcock on the radiator and refill the coolant system with the proper coolant mixture.
9. Start the vehicle and allow it to warm up, checking for any leaks.