2008-2021 Toyota Sequoia Tundra TRD Air Intake Flow Accelerator
The Genuine Toyota TRD Air Intake Flow Accelerator is a high-performance aftermarket part that is designed to enhance the airflow to the engine of your 2008-2021 Toyota Sequoia 5.7 or 2007-2021 Tundra 5.7 & 4.7 models. This air intake flow accelerator is engineered by TRD (Toyota Racing Development), Toyota's in-house racing and performance division, which means that it has been designed to meet the rigorous demands of high-performance driving.
- Make sure the engine is cool and turned off before starting the installation process.
- Locate the air filter box in the engine compartment and remove the top cover and air filter.
- Disconnect the mass air flow sensor connector by pressing the tab and pulling the connector.
- Remove the three bolts that secure the air filter box to the fender.
- Carefully remove the air filter box and set it aside.
- Install the TRD flow accelerator onto the throttle body, making sure it is securely in place.
- Reinstall the air filter box onto the fender and secure it with the three bolts.
- Reconnect the mass air flow sensor connector.
- Reinstall the air filter and top cover onto the air filter box.
- Close the hood and start the engine to test the new TRD flow accelerator.
Skill level needed: Moderate
- Socket set
- Wrench set
- Screwdriver set
- Torque wrench (optional)
Estimated time for installation: 30-60 minutes
This Part Ships Out in 2-3 Days
If you are in need of this part for a time sensitive repair, please text us at 832-722-4697 for availability before you order.