📞 Need Help? Text or Call : 832-722-4697
Genuine OEM Parts In Stock.
Order by Noon on weekdays for same day shipping from our Texas Warehouse.
The Genuine Toyota TRD Air Intake Flow Accelerator is a high-performance aftermarket part that is designed to enhance the airflow to the engine of your 2008-2021 Toyota Sequoia 5.7 or 2007-2021 Tundra 5.7 & 4.7 models. This air intake flow accelerator is engineered by TRD (Toyota Racing Development), Toyota's in-house racing and performance division, which means that it has been designed to meet the rigorous demands of high-performance driving.
- Make sure the engine is cool and turned off before starting the installation process.
- Locate the air filter box in the engine compartment and remove the top cover and air filter.
- Disconnect the mass air flow sensor connector by pressing the tab and pulling the connector.
- Remove the three bolts that secure the air filter box to the fender.
- Carefully remove the air filter box and set it aside.
- Install the TRD flow accelerator onto the throttle body, making sure it is securely in place.
- Reinstall the air filter box onto the fender and secure it with the three bolts.
- Reconnect the mass air flow sensor connector.
- Reinstall the air filter and top cover onto the air filter box.
- Close the hood and start the engine to test the new TRD flow accelerator.
Skill level needed: Moderate
- Socket set
- Wrench set
- Screwdriver set
- Torque wrench (optional)
Estimated time for installation: 30-60 minutes
All Products are. covered by a 1-year Warranty.
Our Warranty Coverage
We will replace the parts free of charge for any reason not caused by collision or installation, other human intervention, incorrect application, modifications, use of the products outside the context of its normal, customary, and intended operating conditions (including without limitation, any form of commercial, fleet, rental or off-road use), or physical damage for 1 year and only for the vehicle in which the part was originally installed.
One Time replacement.
Warranty Covers only one replacement in the warranty period. Multiple Replacements are not covered, after one replacement warranty will no longer be in effect.
Warranty Is nontransferable and is only valid for the VIN number of the vehicle for which it was purchased. Warranty does not transfer to the new owner of the item purchased or the vehicle purchased with the item installed.