2020-2023 Ford Explorer Bronco Aviator Automatic Transmission Gasket Set
Genuine OEM auto part for the 2020-2023 Ford Explorer Bronco Aviator Automatic Transmission Gasket Set is now available. This genuine part is the same part sold at the new car dealership and is not aftermarket. It ensures that the automatic transmission of the vehicle is properly sealed and protected against fluid leaks. This part is designed to fit perfectly into the vehicle without any modification and comes with all the necessary features.
The tools needed for this job include a socket wrench, torque wrench, and a gasket scraper. The skill level needed to complete this job is advanced. The following steps should be taken to replace the old gasket set with the new one:
- Disconnect the negative battery cable using the socket wrench.
- Drain the automatic transmission fluid using the drain plug.
- Remove the oil pan bolts using the socket wrench and gently remove the oil pan from the transmission.
- Using the gasket scraper, remove any old gasket material from the oil pan and transmission surfaces.
- Apply a thin layer of automatic transmission fluid to the new gaskets and install them onto the oil pan and transmission surfaces.
- Reinstall the oil pan and tighten the bolts to the specified torque using the torque wrench.
- Refill the automatic transmission with the recommended amount of fluid using a funnel.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable using the socket wrench.
The job should take approximately 2-4 hours to complete.
This Part Ships Out in 2-3 Days
If you are in need of this part for a time sensitive repair, please text us at 832-722-4697 for availability before you order.