2017-2021 Ford F-250 Hood Side Weatherstrip Seal - Fits Either Side
This Genuine New Hood Side Weatherstrip Seal is designed to fit 2017-2021 Ford F-250 models. It can be used for either side of the hood, providing a tight seal between the hood and the engine compartment to prevent water, dust, and debris from entering the engine bay. It is a brand new OEM part, sold in the manufacturer's packaging, and is not an aftermarket product.
To replace the old weatherstrip with the new one, you will need a flathead screwdriver, pliers, and a socket set. The skill level needed for this job is intermediate, and it should take about 1-2 hours to complete.
- Locate the weatherstrip on either side of the hood.
- Use the flathead screwdriver to carefully pry off the old weatherstrip from the hood.
- Use the pliers to remove any retaining clips or connectors from the old weatherstrip.
- Insert the new weatherstrip into place and align it with the hood.
- Attach any retaining clips or connectors to the new weatherstrip.
- Use the socket set to secure any bolts or brackets that hold the weatherstrip in place.
The vehicle fitment for this Genuine New Hood Side Weatherstrip Seal is as follows:
- 2017 Ford F-250
- 2018 Ford F-250
- 2019 Ford F-250
- 2020 Ford F-250
- 2021 Ford F-250
This Part Ships Out in 2-3 Days
If you are in need of this part for a time sensitive repair, please text us at 832-722-4697 for availability before you order.