2015-2021 Ford F-150 4X4 Front Differential Pinion Gear
This is a brand new genuine OEM auto part in manufacturers packaging designed to replace the Front Differential Pinion Gear on Ford F-150 4X4 models from 2015-2021. The Front Differential Pinion Gear is an essential component that drives the front wheels of the vehicle by transferring power from the driveshaft to the front axle. This genuine OEM part is manufactured to the exact specifications of the vehicle manufacturer, ensuring a perfect fit and optimal performance.
Tools required: Socket wrench set, Torque wrench, Differential bearing preload tool, Shop rags.
- Remove the front axle assembly from the vehicle.
- Use a socket wrench to remove the bolts that secure the old pinion gear to the differential.
- Remove the old pinion gear and clean the mounting area using a shop rag.
- Install the new pinion gear and secure it to the differential using the bolts removed in step 2.
- Use a torque wrench to tighten the bolts to the torque specifications provided by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Use a differential bearing preload tool to set the proper preload on the differential bearings.
- Reinstall the front axle assembly to the vehicle.
The installation of this Front Differential Pinion Gear takes approximately 6-8 hours to complete and requires an advanced skill level.
This Part Ships Out in 2-3 Days
If you are in need of this part for a time sensitive repair, please text us at 832-722-4697 for availability before you order.