2011-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 6.7 (1) Motorcraft Reman Fuel Injector CN-6049
No Core Charge. Fuel tube Not included. I didn't open the sealed foil package for the photo as I wanted to keep it factory-fresh.
The price is for 1 Injector.
This Motorcraft Reman Fuel Injector CN-6049 is compatible with 2011-2016 Ford F-250 and F-350 trucks with a 6.7 engine. The injector dispenses fuel into the combustion chamber in a specific pattern to ensure optimal combustion. This is a remanufactured part, tested and certified to meet OEM quality standards, and it comes in the original OEM manufacturer's packaging.
Tools Needed: Torque Wrench, Fuel Line Disconnect Tool
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Relieve the fuel system pressure.
3. Locate the old fuel injector and disconnect it using a fuel line disconnect tool.
4. Remove the old fuel injector.
5. Install the new Motorcraft Reman Fuel Injector CN-6049.
6. Torque to the manufacturer's specifications.
7. Reconnect the fuel lines and the negative battery cable.
Job Duration: Approximately 1-2 hours
Skill Level Required: Advanced
|F-250 F-350 6.
This Part Ships Out in 2-3 Days
If you are in need of this part for a time sensitive repair, please text us at 832-722-4697 for availability before you order.