Note: There are 12 different front harnesses Mazda made for the 2006 3. It is extremely important that you call your local Mazda dealer parts department and give them your VIN to be sure that part number BR9G-67-010G is right for you before you order.
This Genuine OEM auto part is a brand new Front Wiring Harness designed for the 2006 Mazda 3 with a manual transmission. It comes in the original packaging from the manufacturer. The Front Wiring Harness is an essential component that provides electrical connections and routing for various systems and components in the vehicle's front end. It is specifically designed to fit the Mazda 3 model with a manual transmission and ensures proper electrical functionality and compatibility.
To replace the existing Front Wiring Harness with this new Genuine OEM part, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Begin by ensuring the vehicle is parked on a flat surface and the engine is turned off.
2. Gather the necessary tools for the job: a socket wrench, a set of pliers, wire cutters, and a clean cloth.
3. Open the vehicle's hood and locate the Front Wiring Harness, which runs along the front end of the vehicle.
4. Carefully disconnect any electrical connectors or plugs that are connected to the Front Wiring Harness. Use the pliers, if needed, to gently release any locking tabs or connectors.
5. Once the connectors are disconnected, inspect the Front Wiring Harness for any mounting brackets or clips that secure it to the vehicle's body. Remove these brackets or clips using the appropriate tools.
6. Follow the path of the Front Wiring Harness and identify any areas where it is secured to other components or wiring harnesses. Remove any additional fasteners or clips to free the Front Wiring Harness.
7. Once the Front Wiring Harness is free, carefully remove it from the vehicle, taking care not to damage any surrounding components.
8. Take the new Genuine OEM Front Wiring Harness out of its packaging and inspect it for any defects or damage.
9. Align the new Front Wiring Harness with the vehicle's front end, following the same path as the old harness. Ensure that the connectors and plugs align properly with their respective components.
10. Secure the new Front Wiring Harness in place by reinstalling any mounting brackets or clips that were removed earlier. Ensure that the harness is routed correctly and does not interfere with any other components.
11. Reconnect the electrical connectors or plugs to their corresponding components, ensuring a secure and proper connection. Use the pliers, if needed, to engage any locking tabs or connectors.
The entire replacement process typically takes approximately 1 to 2 hours to complete. This job requires intermediate skill level, and it is recommended to have the necessary tools and a clean working area for a smooth installation.