Updated Today 7:31 AM
As you know, we are always as open and honest with our customers as possible, and want you to have the latest information before you order.
Please note the following changes:
- We have noticed some slight delays in receiving stock from auto manufacturers due to scaling back their operations in the parts warehouses. Delays are still uncommon but are averaging 1-3 days when delayed. Most orders are still coming into our warehouse the same day or the next day.
- We are noticing the longest delays right now with General Motors (GM), Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Fiat parts where the delays are averaging about 5 days.
- The exception is any GM or Ford part that is stocked in The Michigan GM Parts Warehouse, or the Michigan Ford National are experiencing a 15-25 Day delay. Less than 10% of our parts come from these warehouses, but we will let you know of any delays once we submit your order to GM or Ford for processing. If yours is affected and we will give you the option to keep or cancel your order.
- Although we are not seeing any major delays at this time with other brands, please anticipate a slight delay in order processing and shipment. If the delay is longer than usual, we we will contact you and let you know of the delay time with the option to cancel or hold the order.
- Both UPS and USPS are experiencing longer transit times than normal due to staff shortage. Please keep this in mind as well.
- We're still open and we are working around the clock to get your order to your door on time and as safely and efficiently as possible.
Contacting Customer Service
You can contact customer service by tapping the link on the product page that says view common questions. When the box pops up click the button that says ask customer service by email or text.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please do not call if possible, you will experience very long wait times as we are currently overwhelmed with phone calls.