What is A Ford Gatorback Mud Flap?
Ford Gatorback Logo Mud Flaps Are Manufactured In Canada To Give Your Truck The Best Look From The Highest Quality Mud Guards On The Market! Not Only Are The Gatorback Mud Flaps Functional, Featuring A 1/2" Thick Rubber Flap, But They Add The Style With Embossed Stainless Steel Plates .
The Ford Gatorbacks Install Flush To The Inside Of The Wheel Well .
Ford Gatorback Mud Flaps Feature A Removable Stainless Steel Plate With Formed Edges For Strength, And Hidden T-nuts. The Cold Formed 304 Stainless Steel Plate Is Die-stamped.
- Logo Included As Shown
- No Measuring, Cutting, Or Modifications Required. These Genuine Ford Parts are an exact fit.
- Pre-Punched Holes From the factory.
- Hardware and instructions are included.
- Premium Virgin Rubber Construction
- Cold Formed Die-stamped 304 Stainless Steel Plate
- Helps Deflect Stones And Other Debris
- Helps Reduce Mud And Slush Build Up On Running Boards Or Step Bars
Why are they so expensive?
Simply put, you get what you pay for. In the world of mudflaps, there are so many options. You can get some really cheap mudflaps on eBay, that might last a few months and do a great job during that time, or you can get some good quality mudflaps, and make it one time install, and have them last for years and years, and look great during that time.
When you receive your box of gator back mudflaps, you notice that is it extremely heavy for a pair of front and back mudflaps, the box weighs between 30 and 40 pounds. These are no light weight mudflaps material is very thick, and the hardware is heavy duty.
Made in Canada not China.
GatorBack mudflaps are made in Canada, the highest and premium materials. the Canadian pride and quality workmanship shines through with these mudflaps.